These are the bracelets we made for our 2nd advanced class project. Jerry chose the pretty blue sodalite cabachon. He did a great job--since it was to be my bracelet, he let me design it. He did a great job--I love it! I am equally proud of my rhodonite bracelet, on the right. If you ever have a chance to take a class with Don, I would highly recommend it!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Advanced Silversmithing (March 2008)
These are the bracelets we made for our 2nd advanced class project. Jerry chose the pretty blue sodalite cabachon. He did a great job--since it was to be my bracelet, he let me design it. He did a great job--I love it! I am equally proud of my rhodonite bracelet, on the right. If you ever have a chance to take a class with Don, I would highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice pieces, love the bracelets! I took a beginning class with Don a few months ago in Louisville.
Post a Comment