Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ice Storm!!

This is the weather here today. I was hoping for a little snow. . . instead, we got an ice storm!! The Governor (I work for the State of Delaware) gave us off today because of the dangerous travel conditions. I spent most of the morning without power, debating if I should go out and sit in my car!! It was really dark and dreary, so I got out my pliers and made some jewelry!



These are sterling silver hand formed hoop earrings with removeable dangles. One dangle is a stick pearl, the other is a little grey pearl nugget and a black pearl. The dangles can be kept together or used separately. (SOLD!) The second pair of earrings are turquoise--campitos turquoise nuggets on the bottom and stabilized turquoise beads on top, with a 3mm sterling silver bead in the middle.


I just love these stones!! They are black & blue flash labradorite. The blue is just electric! The bracelet is sterling silver and features black flash labradorite losenge beads on the side.



This green peruvian opal focal bead is just gorgeous! Rich mahogony obsidian footballs accent either side of this 14kt goldfilled bracelet. (SOLD!)

A match to the earrings above, this sterling silver bracelet features campitos turquoise nuggets in the center, flanked by round turquoise beads on either side.

No comments: